1/2 cup cashews
1/4 cup macadamias
1/4 cup liquid sweetener of choice
1/2 tbsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Blend all dry ingredients in a food processor and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Blend all wet ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a lined brownie pan.
- Remove from pan and cut into desired size pieces.
- Eat as is or dehydrate them overnight!
You can also roll this mix easily into balls instead of blondie slices.