2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 5tbsp water)
¼ cup melted coconut oil
½ cup coconut sugar
4tbsp maple syrup
3/4tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup raw cacao powder
1 cup almond meal
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a square baking dish with baking paper
- Prepare flax eggs in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- To a mixing bowl add melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla, whisk until combined.
- Add flax eggs and whisk until combined. Then add baking powder, salt, cacao powder and whisk it all together.
- Add in the almond meal and fold through gently until it is all combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until edges appear dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes, remove from pan and let cool on a cooling rack (the longer they cool the firmer they become)
- Cut into desired size pieces and top with whatever you choose!
Enjoy these gooey, fudgey rich brownies!